Welcome to the online submission page for the 2018 EMAC/Sheth Foundation Doctoral Dissertation Competition.
Before submitting, please make sure that:
- Your submission is in PDF format (a free PDF converter is offered on this site).
- As doctoral student, you have completed or will complete your degree in 2017.
- Either you or your advisor is an EMAC member in 2017 or 2018(Click here to join EMAC).
- Your submission includes (all materials must be in English):
a) A single, coherent summary derived from your dissertation, following IJRM style (no more than 30 pages, including all figures, tables, and references).
The summary should NOT be an overview of your entire dissertation but only on the main research project. In addition, please provide enough details so that external examiners can determine the technical merit and potential impact of your work.
b) An abstract as a separate document (no more than 2 pages).
c) An optional technical appendix, if desired, explaining your methodology (no more than 20 pages).
d) If relevant, a table of the papers of your dissertation with the names (and ordering) of the coauthors and, if already published, names of the journal(s) in which published (no more than 1 page).
The total length of your submission (not including the abstract & table of papers) should not exceed 50 pages. Shorter submissions are welcome.
No author information should be mentioned on the summary or on the separated abstract, as they will be DOUBLE-BLIND reviewed. If these documents contain any information identifying you or your co-author(s), your submission will be removed from further consideration.
- Your submission meets all the requirements of the submission rules (please click HERE to view the submission guidelines).